Saturday, February 28, 2009

Library woes

Our computers have been buggy for over a month. We're told the errors are fixed - they're not. Patrons are getting increasingly upset. WE are getting increasingly upset.

Someone returned my lovely In the Town All Year 'Round by Berner with THE PAGES STUCK TOGETHER. Sniff.

I just sort of accidentally changed our youth services blog url. Which is all over our spring/winter brochures. My previous errors of printing the wrong times and dates in brochures pale in comparison to this. Although not adequately informing patrons we had no programs the week of Thanksgiving was, I think, more traumatic. We'll have to see how it measures up.

And it's raining.

And only 5 kids came to my afternoon storytime.

And I have to work 9-6 on Friday, three storytimes.

Whiiiinnnneeee.

2 comments:

Anamaria (bookstogether) said...

That is an impressive list of woes. So sorry! (And the Berner book is lovely, isn't it?)

Mary in Maryland said...

Wow; three story times in one day. That takes energy. Good Luck!

Mary in Maryland
http://www.daybyday12101.blogspot.com/