Monday, February 16, 2009

Nonfiction Monday

Please post your title and blog link in the comments and I'll upload them throughout the day!

I'll start things off with my own post:

Thanks to all who participated! I hope I am not cutting anyone off, but I am going to bed. Yes, I realize it is only a little after 6pm, but I am rather sick and have to be able to get up tomorrow and do multiple programs on snakes. Involving paint. And 6 or more preschool boys. I promise I will add any further links that come in tomorrow morning bright and early.


Shirley said...

(Flip, Float, Fly Seeds on the Move)

Thank you for hosting.
Shirley Duke

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting. I've posted about Owen and Mzee.


Abby said...

Abby (the) Librarian
I posted a review of The Year We Disappeared by Cylin Busby and John Busby.

Thanks for hosting! :)

Tricia said...

Hi Jennifer,
I'm in today with a review of the book Stinging Scorpions.

Thanks for hosting!

Infant Bibliophile said...

Hope you don't mind us joining in! I didn't have very many nonfiction books that we've read but not already posted to the blog, but I found one.

Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile
(Big Book of the Animal Kingdom)

Lori Calabrese said...

Lori Calabrese Writes!
(Jim Thorpe's Bright Path)

Thanks for hosting!

Becky said...

I am in with two reviews--two picture book biographies of jazz musicians.

Amanda said...

Eating Bugs...Eew!


Jone said...

Here is my contribution:

caribookscoops said...

Nic Bishop Frogs

Thanks for hosting!

Mandy said...

Our first book of 2009, Ashley Bryan: Words to My Life's Song has been posted and is awaiting your comments on the ACPL Mock Sibert Blog.


Wendy Burton said...

I wrote short of reviews of this year's Sibert books:

Thanks for hosting!

Betsy said...

Tales for Little Rebels:

Jennie said...

Cybils winners and shortlisters!

Wendie O said...

Take care of yourself. Boys and snakes and paint need lots of energy simply to cope!

Due to lack of planning (and a Federal Holiday) I only have links to other nonfiction spots on the blogosphere, so it probably doesn't count as a real NF Monday post.

wendie old