Thursday, September 17, 2009

Even More New Books!

It's Christmas! I love, love, love, playing with my new books!

What my girlfriend doesn't know; One of those hideous books where the mother dies by Sonya Sones. I swear, you guys, if you steal these ONE MORE TIME I am unleashing the librarian zombie in the basement. The one with the rabid bat in its mouth. Srsly.

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I didn't really get into it, but it's going to be (well, is!) crazy popular. But I loved, loved, loved the trailer. I love ALL Maggie Stiefvater's trailers! And I have no problem spelling her name.

Rampant by Diana Peterfreund. Killer Unicorns. Need I say more? I am, btw, totally on team unicorn. Oh, and if you're searching for the cover, don't put in the title by itself. Ahem.

Psych major syndrome by Alicia Thompson. Good reviews, we thought it might be adult, and I talked our director into ordering it on the adult account, but turned out not to be. Hee hee.

Monkey High 7 by Akira. This is one of the good manga choices I've made - very popular. Thanks Comics Worth Reading!

Faceless ones by Derek Landy. MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Jennifer,

How funny! I love it when I hear that kids are stealing my books, though I can see how it would unleash the librarian zombie in you...

FIngers crossed that the new copies will remain on your shelf!
xx,
Sonya Sones
www.sonyasones.com