Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I shall be back...

But right now I am going through a serious disorganization phase. So far, since last week, I have: Forgotten I was scheduled and was late to work, lost my car (long story - basically, I forgot I drove it to the library and walked home, then couldn't figure out where it was the next morning), threw away a check before I cashed it (fortunately retrieved before I took the trash out, several days later. It pays to be messy). I will return when the disorganization phase is over, hopefully before something really dire happens.

2 comments:

Ms. Yingling said...

Gracious, yes! Take a little time off to recuperate and get things back together. Blogging can get bogged down every now and again, so we'll just see you when you get back!

Kate Coombs said...

Oh, I thought it was just me! I feel better now, sharing the disorganization with Jennifer... (I have to say, I eventually googled "brain fog" and decided it might help to get more sleep, eat more vegetables, and exercise, those endlessly challenging goals.)