Friday, October 1, 2010

Cybils Nominations

Cybils nominations opens today! I planned ahead this year - and tagged books I thought were Cybils-worthy in LibraryThing! So if you're trying desperately to remember all the great books you read and wanted to recommend for Cybils...here's some suggestions to jog your memory!

Picturebooks
Graphic Novels
Easy Reader and Beginning Chapter Books
Nonfiction
Middle Grade/YA
(note - I checked publication dates on these, at least I think I did, but I don't guarantee eligibility)

3 comments:

readerbuzz said...

I'm a judge for Cybils Nonfiction Picture Books. In real life, I'm a children's librarian in a primary school.

I thought it was time that I added my favorite and most useful blogs to my Google Reader. So I am on a mission today to be-friend and be-follow other children and young adult bloggers, focusing on those who will be Cybils panelists and judges.

Thus I have just be-friended and be-followed you!

Here is my blog: www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com.
I'd love to have you stop by and be-friend or be-follow or just say hello.

Terry Doherty said...

That's what I need to do - tag things for Cybils in LibraryThing. Doh!

Looks like you're WAY ahead of the game with all the nominees you've already reviewed!!

Kiera Parrott said...

Hi Jean Little! I'm a fellow Fiction Picture Books Judge. :--)

This is an amazing list!! You are my hero. Seriously. I love your reviews and can't wait to work with you making an awesome Shortlist this year!