Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December Carnival of Children's Literature

Welcome to the December 28, 2011 Carnival of Children's Literature

I've marked specific holiday-related links and done a little editorializing here and there. Enjoy all the great links, ideas, reviews, and projects here and don't forget to check out January 2012's carnival at Delightful Children's Books

Book Projects
Early Literacy
Fiction: Reviews and More!
Illustration
Interviews
Nonfiction
Poetry

That concludes this edition of the Carnival of Children's Literature. Submit your blog article to the next edition of Carnival of Children's Literature using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page. (Yes, we have been around since 2006!) For an email reminder of the location of the next carnival and announcement when it is posted, subscribe to Booktalking.

13 comments:

Amy @ Hope Is the Word said...

Jennifer, I submitted my post last night at the blog carnival site, but maybe I was already too late. I hope it's okay to link it here. It's a post in which I list all the JF and YA fiction I read in 2011 and pick my top ten.

http://www.hopeisthewordblog.com/2011/12/27/books-i-read-in-2011-juvenile-ya-fiction-plus-top-picks/

Jennifer said...

I added you! Late entries are welcome! (-:)

Nichole@JustChildrensBooks said...

Looks like another amazing round up of posts. Looking forward to reading through them all!

Miranda "Sibo" Paul said...

This is great! Just discovered your blog. Thanks!

Myra Garces-Bacsal from GatheringBooks said...

Hi! I also submitted my link via the carnival site two days back but it may not have gotten through. Here's our contribution from GatheringBooks: a list of wordless picture books that we have reviewed.

http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/12/27/list-of-wordless-picture-books/

asuen said...

The carnival looks great, Jennifer! Thanks so much for hosting during this busy, busy month!

Playing by the book said...

Thanks for hosting Jennifer, especially at such a busy time of year!

Carmela Martino said...

Thanks for the great roundup, Jennifer, and for including info about our TeachingAuthors drive to donate books. :-)

jama said...

Nice roundup! Thanks so much for hosting the Carnival. Happy New Year!

simplyscience said...

The Carnival looks great. Thanks for doing December!

Sandra McLeod Humphrey said...

What a great December Carnival and I tweeted, +1, and posted a link on my FB fan page!

Eric Van Raepenbusch said...

Thank you so much for hosting the Carnival! I appreciate you including my post about William Joyce. Happy New Year!

KateCoombs said...

Thanks, Jennifer! What a nice way to end the year. :)