Saturday, April 6, 2013

This week at the library; or, For my next trick...

Programs
Random Commentary
  • Ah, spring. Nothing like running one of my two big spring programs whilst so high on allergy medication I have to keep stopping to remember my own name.
  • I don't usually promote publishers or websites or anything, but this is something I've been waiting for and I'm very excited about! Houghton Mifflin Harcourt has finally put together a website specifically for their awesome Scientists in the Field series - and it is well worth the wait. Check it out!
  • Really, really quiet Thursday which translated to a small group at Lego Club. But I had to work the desk that night, so that was actually good.
  • This week looks very...bare, but believe me it was INSANE. Lots of stuff going on that's not appropriate to talk about and it's been a very stressful week.

2 comments:

Ms. Yingling said...

Ah, if I were closer, i'd bring over a casserole! If I made soup with what ws in my fridge, it would be spaghetti sauce and jelly soup with some cheese garnish. Yum!

Jennifer said...

today's soup is looking like chicken, rice, eggplant, carrots, peas, potatoes, and vidalia onions. some of these items are a little...past their sell-by date.