100s: Ghosts, aliens, sasquatches and other things that aren't real...or ARE THEY?
300s: Money, Government, and their friends, Disasters and Military
- Resh at Stacking Books has a review of Jim Arnosky's Thunder Birds
- Laura Salas has a review of Finding Hope
- My own contribution is a selection of books about squirrels (reminds me I need to pick up more wire)
- Ami at A Mom's Spare Time has How do Hot Air Balloons Work?
- Sonderbooks has a review of Wild Horse Scientists
700s: It's the Arts! Sports, Entertainment, and Stuff You Can Do
- Ms. Yingling has a recommendation for Lego Minifigures Character Encyclopedia to go with her review of (fiction) Otis Dooda
- Roberta at Wrapped in Foil is back with Everybody Moves, a book to inspire kids to get up and move!
- The Cath in the Hat has Sneaky Art, full of fun crafty ideas for the summer
- Anastasia Suen Book of the Day: Hoop Genius, about the creation of basketball
- Tammy at Apples with Many Seeds has something a little different - Imagination Illustrated, the Jim Henson Journal
- Two baseball books, two authors - Cindy Dobrez and Lynn Rutan review You never heard of Willie Mays? and Miracle Mud at Bookends
900s: History, Geography, Culture: It happened when? It happened where? What happened?
- Tara at A Teaching Life has a book list of Civil War titles she uses in teaching
- Jeanne Walker Harvey at True Tales and a Cherry on Top features Who Says Women Can't Be Doctors, a picture book biography of Elizabeth Blackwell
- Alex Baugh at Randomly Reading has a review of Cowboy Up! Ride the Navajo Rodeo