- Coffee Kids and Conversation (Pattie)
- Toddlers 'n' Books, 2 sessions (Pattie)
- Preschool Interactive
- 2nd grade community walk, 2 sessions
- Books 'n' Babies (Pattie)
- Messy Art Club: Painting Snakes
- Family Game Night (Pattie)
- We Explore Block Party (offsite)
- I was out on Monday for vacation, so I found my desk well-piled when I returned on Tuesday. I'm working on several big collection development projects as well as planning programs, etc.
- Wednesday was school visit and program day. I am a little exasperated that now that I have invited a preschool to join us two mornings a month, everyone has apparently decided that Preschool Interactive is THE place to be, and I am ending up with huge groups. I can't win. I am going to rearrange the room next week when the preschool comes for the first of their October visits and see if I can't make everybody happy.
- Thursday...I DELEGATED. I left my aide to clean up and went home. I have also arranged to turn over the teen fiction collection development to our cataloger starting next year. I feel so...adult and supervisory.
- The block party is a beautifully easy thing, I don't have to do anything. Our university extension has a giant room set up with 5,000 blocks. I reserve a time. They send me flyers. I bring over everyone who comes to the library and we play with blocks for an hour. I take pictures. Yay! We had over 50 people this year - it was crowded, but everyone had fun.