Saturday, April 19, 2014

This week at the library; or, It's winter all over again

Programs
Random Commentary
  • COLD. It snowed again, although nothing like they got up north. Not very spring-ey if you ask me, although I normally like the rain.
  • Our director and head of circulation served dinner to about 25 people who came to Tiny Tots (I work the desk Monday night, or I would have helped!). Parents really appreciated it so I think we'll do it again next year for National Library Week.
  • Pattie had egg hunts, but someone else got to hide the eggs because I was at the kindergartens )-:
  • I had desk time, programs, outreach, and packed program planning for the rest of the spring and continuing to work on Neighborhoods into any spare moment.
  • Webinars
    • The Scoop on Series Nonfiction Spring 2014 from Booklist. There are some series I'm really interested in for promoting the Neighborhoods and DK is doing some new things that I want to try as well.
  • We were closed on Friday, but I managed to pack quite a lot into this week nonetheless.

No comments: