What's Happening - in my head and at the library
- This week's projects
- Put together my bulletin board display of alternative movies
- Put together my activity table for Kandinsky circles - got this idea from a librarian on Facebook from Hillside Library in NJ and it was awesome (I found it again on their website, and now I can't find it to link). Unless it turns out to be a huge mess, I hope to leave it up through September.
- Filled in book bundles and other neglected displays
- Started cleaning out my office - couldn't tell the difference. Oh well. Next week.
- Finished general library publicity, started outreach packets for schools. Will finish that next week, also finding out about posting something at the laundromat.
- Randomly collected some books to be changed in the Neighborhoods. Meant to finish the As in picture books, didn't get to it.
- I had vacation on Thursday and Friday - fun things included the zoo, and associated journeyings and a trip to the salon.
What the kids are reading
- Potty Training books. This is apparently what everyone thinks of in August before school
- Trains - specifically Thomas
- Katie Woo
and then I got distracted....um...Apply to be a Cybils judge! That's all folks...