Round 1 Panelists for Elementary and Middle Grade Nonfiction. These folks will be reading approximately 100 nonfiction titles, choosing the 5-7 that best fit Cybils' criteria of child appeal and literary quality.
- Ellen Zschunke, On the Shelf 4 Kids
- Elisa Bergslien, Leopards and Dragons
- Reshama Deshmukh, Stacking Books
- Bridget Wilson, What is Bridget Reading?
- Amy Broadmoore, Delightful Children's Books
- Laura Arnhold, Literacious
- Roberta Gibson, Wrapped in Foil
Round 2 Judges for Elementary and Middle Grade Nonfiction. These folks will take our finalists and, in only a month and a half of intense reading, discussion, and evaluation, choose the One Book To Rule Them All, i.e. the winner!