Sunday, November 1, 2015

2015 Edition of Putting my money where my mouth is

This is a running list of titles I have reviewed and also purchased for the library this year. I'm updating it roughly once a month, or when I think of it. This does not include titles that were review copies and were donated to the library, which is indicated in the review. For a complete list of new library materials, you can check out the library pinterest page!
Reviews coming soon (or sometime anyways) ((yes, I have a BIG backlist of reviews))
  • Jake Maddox: Gymnastics Jitters
  • Let it begin here! by Don Brown
  • On the wing by David Elliott
  • Midnight library by Kazuno Kohara
  • Lulu and the duck in the park by Hilary McKay
  • Pip Bartlett's Guide to Magical Creatures by Jackson Pearce

No comments: