|A screenshot of the spreadsheets I'm working on|
- Supervisory things, cleaning off my desk, and going over lots of misc. details. First meeting of the Autism support group!! Only one person came, but it's a beginning!
- Planning summer programs and continuing to work on weeding. Board meeting for a charter school group in the afternoon. I told the teens to be good when I left b/c our director was feeling frazzled and they didn't know what I meant!
- Worked a half day. It was kind of crazy and then it wasn't. I worked on collection development spreadsheets because my mind was feeling a little fragile.
- Mother Goose on the Loose (Pattie)
- Still planning all the things.
- Welty Environmental Center (4K field trips) (2 performances)
- This is why I took a half day on Wednesday. The regular presenter has moved jobs (how could you do this to us Lena??) and the volunteer covering was a little freaked out at the prospect of 100 four year olds! However, as I reassured him, kindergarteners aren't critical! They all had a lot of fun, learned about pollination, and were very well-behaved, even the ones who, as I like to say, have personality.
- It was a day. I have no more words. Next week I'll tackle more
Projects in progress and completed
What the kids are reading; A selection
- Tommy by Blumenthal
- Tricky lexile questions. I really wish that, if teachers require kids who are reading at 1200 or above to stick to their level, they gave them a LIST.
- Frogs (real frogs)
- YA read-alikes for Hush Hush - Cynthia Leititch Smith (already had) Forest of Hands and Teeth
- Red Queen
- Kung Pow Chicken - checked out, took Space Taxi instead
- Missing volumes of Star Wars Legacy - I think they're out of print
- Angry Birds books
- Little House continuations
- Kamisama Kiss
- Strong reader finished Wolves of Beyond, I suggested some other series but then got her interested in Redwall. I think that is a match made in heaven.
- Car books