Sunday, July 3, 2016

RA RA Read: Teen Romance: Bad Boys and Tough Girls

This is basically read-alikes for Simone Elkeles' Perfect Chemistry.

Simone Elkeles
  • Perfect Chemistry trilogy
  • Leaving Paradise; Return to Paradise
  • Wild Cards (Better than Perfect); Wild Crush
More Authors
  • Susane Colasanti
    • When it happens
    • Take me there
    • Waiting for you
    • All I need
  • Jennifer Echols
    • Going too far
    • Forget you
  • Katie McGarry
    • Pushing the limits series
    • Thunder Road series
  • Elizabeth Scott
    • Bloom
    • Perfect You
    • Stealing Heaven
    • Heartbeat
  • Kasie West
    • Distance between us
    • On the fence
    • Fill-in Boyfriend
    • P.S. I like you
More Titles and Series
  • Crazy Beautiful by Lauren Baratz-Logstead (a little more literary/darker)
  • North of Beautiful by Justina Chen
  • Tell me a secret by Holly Cupala
  • You against me by Jenny Downham
  • Stay with me by Paul Griffin (does not have a happy ending)
  • Summer I turned Pretty trilogy by Jenny Han
  • Hundred Oaks series by Miranda Kenneally (a little lighter, but heavy on sports)
  • Wake trilogy by Lisa McMann (tinges of paranormal/thriller)

No comments: