Saturday, August 13, 2016

This week at the library; or, The second week of August

What's going on in my head and at the library
  • Monday
    • Any Monday that starts with a dentist visit is probably not going to be a good one. How can it be that I slept most of last weekend but I am still so tired?
  • Tuesday
    • Craft-O-Rama
    • Another enthusiastic group - we're definitely repeating this program on no school days.
  • Wednesday
    • Head Start visit
    • I love this group - they are so great about cleaning up after themselves! And it's so exciting to introduce people to the library and get them new library cards! On the down side, our a/c is not working so well. It's quite hot.
  • Thursday
    • Free Lego Build
    • They finally fixed the a/c. It was hellish. I am working on the toy collection and doing supervisory things. Lots of happy little kids playing with Legos.
  • Friday
    • I worked half a day because I was working Saturday. I also discovered that the pee smell is mostly likely coming from the toy bags and not the floor. Now I have to smell all the bags to find the culprit.
  • Saturday
    • Finally, summer reading is officially over. I am exhausted to the bone.
Projects

No comments: