What's going on in my head and at the library
- Any Monday that starts with a dentist visit is probably not going to be a good one. How can it be that I slept most of last weekend but I am still so tired?
- Another enthusiastic group - we're definitely repeating this program on no school days.
- Head Start visit
- I love this group - they are so great about cleaning up after themselves! And it's so exciting to introduce people to the library and get them new library cards! On the down side, our a/c is not working so well. It's quite hot.
- Free Lego Build
- They finally fixed the a/c. It was hellish. I am working on the toy collection and doing supervisory things. Lots of happy little kids playing with Legos.
- I worked half a day because I was working Saturday. I also discovered that the pee smell is mostly likely coming from the toy bags and not the floor. Now I have to smell all the bags to find the culprit.
- Finally, summer reading is officially over. I am exhausted to the bone.
- I am working on updating, weeding, and organizing our toy collection. You can see some of the updated materials at my Read 'n' Play blog here.
- Cleaned off nearly all the stuff waiting to be relabeled or replaced on my weeding cart
- Working on the 800s.