|Got my to read shelf down to one shelf! (except for the stack|
on my desk to be reviewed. and the stack by my chair.)
- No programs. Lots of work. For some reason I am very stressed this week. Some weeks are just like that.
- Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions) (Pattie)
- Winter Wigglers: Obstacle Course (Jess)
- February Outreach: Get up and move! (4 sessions)
- Lots of coughing. I was wrong about my assessment of Guess Who, Haiku - it is NOT too easy for the kids. My beautifully relaxing three year old class made me so happy. They just want me to read stories.
- Books 'n' Babies (Pattie)
- Lego Club
- A better turn-out for Lego Club - 39. All our teen furniture has arrived, but we have to change the computers before we can install it.
- Went in to work on my classes, clean off my desk, write my report, and then supervise the Knit-In. Everybody behaved. You never know with librarians and knitting...
- Science Saturday
- Off-site at the middle school. I collected vast amounts of supplies, Legos, and assistants and we made goo, talked to people, distributed calendars, and dyed kids pink for about 5 hours. Then back to the library to unload and finally home!
- Learn@UW class: Child development, library space, and behavior (week 2)
- Learn@UW class: How do you manage that: Issues in youth services management (week 1)