Happening this week
- Sensory Playgroup
- Tiny Tots
- Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions)
- Mad Scientists Club: Turtle science
- Books 'n' Babies
- Field trip (special needs school)
- ALSC webinar: Early literacy outside the library walls
- Nothing really new here, but a good overview. It did inspire me to go back and follow up on a bunch of my outreach contacts that had fallen by the wayside!
- IFLS webinar: Promoting your collection - merchandizing and more
- Nothing new here; the ideas aren't bad, they're just nothing we've not tried already or that isn't in my department or that I don't have plans to do already in the future as time/budget allows.
- Booklist webinar: New youth nonfiction for winter and beyond
- Listening Library; Simon & Schuster; DK; Holiday House; IPG
This week was busy and yet I feel like I didn't get much done! Really, I'm just catching up on small things, dealing with various crises, settling last-minute projects, and waiting for the big events to rev up next week. Also planning the updates of the basement - the cleaning and mold removal was completed this week and we starting taking stuff back down there.