Saturday, January 20, 2018

This week at the library; or, My head hurts

What's Happening
Random thoughts
  • New week, new projects! Also, headaches. I blame the weather. 
  • Big project this week - getting the teen pop-up maker space back in order. When I get it updated it will be on the Read 'n' Play blog. 
  • Also baked a ridiculous amount of cookies for the bake sale, reorganized the play area, and got started on the school-age maker space. 
  • My headache went away on Thursday, just in time for the leg of my office chair to snap.... now I have bruises. Ow. 
  • Our big activity for Book Explosion was unboxing and the kids went wild about the new books!
  • The first outreach visit on Friday was to the special education school. Then I did three classes at a 4K. It was awesome (and I lost my voice from so much yelling!)
  • Only one kid at Anime Club - but I belatedly realized it coincided with the "Snowball Dance" at the high school, plus various other craziness.
  • It was really crazy, that's all I'm saying.

No comments: