Saturday, February 9, 2019

This week at the library; or, Back to work

I helped her do her first sewing! I did point out to her mom
that she's a nurse, and it's no different than stitching up skin,
but she did not believe me lol. She got the hang of it
quickly and sewed most of the outside edges and stuffed it!
Happening at the library this week
Projects and misc.
  • After all the Weather Drama and time off last week.... we had more weather drama. Ice and more ice and then melting snow that froze into yet MORE ice! School was cancelled, programs and outreach were cancelled, but I finally managed to clean off my desk and mostly catch up, although I still have a lot of bills and other stuff to do. And I just feel really... off. I need to set aside some time when I'm not interrupted with questions, running a program, answering questions, supervising volunteers (or doing all four simultaneously) and get things planned and organized.

No comments: