Saturday, February 2, 2019

This week at the library; or, It never snows but it snows

This might be the new award flower...
Happening this week
  • Monday
    • Paws to Read
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
    • Winter Wigglers: Yoga
  • Thursday
    • Books 'n' Babies
  • Friday
    • Free Lego Build
  • Worked 15 hours; 24 hours PTO; 3 hours on desk; 1 program
Notes
  • Polar vortex! We opened late on Monday, I canceled the afternoon session of Snow Fun on Tuesday (we closed early at 6:30 and it wasn't enough time to clean up, although there were about 10? people in the library who might have come) and we closed early Wednesday-Thursday. No school Monday and Wednesday - I don't know if they ended up calling school for Thursday or not, but as I told my colleague, it's too cold for babies, we are not Finland!
  • I resumed weeding in the picture books and did a lot of random stuff. I still have a sinus infection.
  • Vacation! I was expecting a massive program on Tuesday (I had over 100 people last year) so I scheduled some time off. It didn't turn out to be that crazy, but I'm still sick so it's just as well. Three whole days! To catch up on my reading and reviewing, clean the kitchen, do my taxes...

No comments: