Saturday, May 4, 2019

This week at the library; or, Unnnghhh thank all the wombats I have staff

Happening this week
  • Monday
    • Open Storyroom begins
    • Paws to Read
  • Tuesday
    • Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions)
    • Maker Workshop: Quilting
    • OPtions board meeting
  • Wednesday
    • Lakeland School field trip: We are in a book!
  • Thursday
    • Books 'n' Babies
    • Bookaneers: ending party
  • Friday
  • Saturday
    • May the fourth be with you
  • Worked I don't know. I worked from home when I could. So sick.
Notes
  • So, so sick. I had to get someone else to cover my Monday night desk shift and cancelled the quilting workshop because I had no voice and a horrible cough.
  • Projects that absolutely had to be done this week and I DID THEM
    • Summer newsletter
    • Updating all the program descriptions for publicity
    • Schedule for summer
    • May materials orders
  • Other stuff I worked on
    • Picture book weeding project
    • Data on juvenile circulation - looking at spots to fill in the favorites

No comments: