Sunday, December 8, 2019

Librarian's Picks: Manga

I cut way back on manga and young adult graphic novels this year, since I was putting a lot of money towards young adult fiction. My selector worked hard, but, sadly, we didn't see any gains in circulation and our graphic circulation suffered. So, next year I have promised the teens to buy LOTS more manga and graphic novels!

These are the new manga series I did add this year:
  • Delicious in Dungeon (7 volumes currently available)
    • This ties into our community's current love of all things D&D! They're trapped in a dungeon and end up eating the monsters.
  • Dragonquest Monsters+ (4 volumes currently available)
  • Isolator (I think this is complete with 4 volumes)
  • Sacrificial Princess and the King of Beasts (7 volumes currently available)
  • Snow White with the red hair (4 volumes currently available)
These are series I continued
  • Anne Happy
  • Astra lost in space (complete at 5 volumes)
  • Attack on Titan
  • Black Clover
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Boy and the Beast (complete at 4 volumes)
  • Children of the Whales
  • Flying Witch
  • My Hero Academia
  • One-Punch Man
  • Twin Star Exorcists

No comments: