Sunday, February 28, 2021

This week at the library


Virtual Programs
  • 6 virtual school visits
  • 2 virtual programs for 3rd grade
  • OPtions board meeting
  • Virtual storytime (live)
Projects
  • March/April activity calendars
Narrative
  • School visits absorbed most of my time and energy this week. For many of them the schools were unable to have video and there was a time lag. I'm always flexible and I don't expect their cameras to work of course, but it's exhausting to "perform" in front of a black screen and often frustrating too, since I'll have moved on in what I'm saying and then their voices suddenly chime in! I'm not really complaining and it is what it is, we're all doing our best, etc. It's just hard. Otherwise I was catching up and finishing lots of miscellaneous things. Shifting projects, take-home activities, writing Facebook posts and newsletters, etc.

No comments: