This week I...
- Finished all the September/October publicity (flyers, press releases, website, facebook, google calendar, brochures, and displays)
- Put together the special display for September Make it and Take it
- Wrote my share of the Sep/Oct newsletter
- Visited CCBC with several other ys librarians in Madison
- Summer reading report
- Desk time, including Saturday
- Had a visit from the YS consultant for our area
- Reorganized all my programming resources and plans, check it out!
Question of the week: Do you think "well-written" and "good" books (and by that I mean books with good reviews, "depth", innovative formats, strong settings, etc.) automatically equal kid appeal?