- Tiny Tots (Pattie)
- Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions) (Pattie)
- Preschool Interactive
- Learning Curve (3 visits)
- Books 'n' Babies (Pattie)
- Tibbets (Kindergarten)
- Messy Art Club
- We Explore
- We're back to full programming speed and this week was also the book sale, starting on Thursday and running through Saturday.
- I think I've conquered the urge to work 50 hours a week, so I can relax about keeping track of my hours (at least until summer).
- With all the hoopla over ebooks, I'd like to put this in perspective. Our big change this year was deleting the rest of our vhs and audiocassettes. This is Very Traumatic for many of our patrons. This week I had a lady CRYING because we are deleting our audiocassettes.
- Yay for flu season. Me, my aide, and a number of other staff are feeling icky, but work goes on and who has substitutes? Share the love, share the germs. On the bright side, I did not actually throw up on the kids.
- We were supposed to have a We Explore Kindermusik session on Friday, but the presenter called on Wednesday to cancel. I called all over the place looking for a sub, but no good. So then I had to contact everyone who had signed up, change all the publicity, plan a different program...some days I wish I'd just stayed in bed. I ended up just pulling a bunch of interactive/favorite stories (Jan Thomas, pop-ups, etc.) and having beading and pipe cleaners to craft with. About 25 people wandered in.
- I was going to leave after the We Explore program because I was working Saturday and then staying to be the available staff person for the book sale, but..yeah, that didn't really happen. Whatever.