|This was whipped up by one of our circulation staff|
when I begged for help fixing my bare board.
- Still working on Lexiles. Last bits of planning, running errands, etc. for the start of programming next week. I went up to see my associate and her absolutely adorable dog whom I am now in love with (and the baby, but really I'm a dog person) and locked my keys in my (running) car. Yay small towns where the police will come pry your doors open...
- I also worked on cleaning out my backlog of webinars.
- And spent another couple hours running around to schools to drop off marketing and try to book outreach. Success! My fall is FULL. and then I realized I had booked 5 school visits on a day I was off. GEEZ.
- I was right down to the wire finishing the lexiles, but I took a break to make a bunch of coloring starter pages for the art station, inspired by an ALSC post a while back.
- Saturday was crazy and I HATE LEXILES AND EXCEL.
- Lexiles finished! (or they would have been if the dang printer hadn't run out of toner. I just have half a list to print and one more to format for printing)
- Reorganizing Spanish
- Michael Vey audios - we don't have the latest.
- Two recommendations of Hilda
- Eleanor's Secret, two recommendations of Castle in the Sky