What's happening in my head and at the library
- No programs these two weeks. Staff meetings, planning programs, writing reports, working on the toy bags, spreadsheets, meetings, and way, way too many emails.
- More emails
- Setting up outreach plans, why does part of the juvenile fiction smell like stinky feet? especially after I have finally located all the pee-scented toy bags! tracking down missing items, thankfully sending other people out to take all the marketing around, how can we need to look at the staff schedule again already?
- Shifting and shifting and signage. Thankfully Jess is doing the signage. She is very good at it.
- Reports, reports, reports, Augh! Can't sit still any longer! Going to shift something. Oversize will do. Aides are very excited about getting to shift things too. Really. Nonfiction orders. More spreadsheets.
- Meetings, planning, planning, all the spreadsheets for processing the nonfiction order are finally completed.
- I would just like to point out that the last time I broke the laminator was in 2014, so this one has survived me for quite a while.
- Everyone is tired and crotchety. A three-day weekend will get us all rested and refreshed for the start of programs on Tuesday!