Happening this week
- department staff meeting
- Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions)
- Community party
- Books 'n' Babies
- Mad Scientists Club: Candy Science
- youth services aide interviews
- information desk
This week's big program was our community party. It's a collaboration between multiple community partners, the school, and the library. About 250 people came, which was manageable. I'm working on updating my program instructions on my other blog, hence the lack of links. This week was exhausting and went on forever, but the weather was nice.
Projects in progress and completed
- Summer planning, marketing, prizes, and scheduling, etc.
- Interviewing for new aides
- SLJ Webinar: New spring nonfiction for the library and classroom
- Creative Company, Mason Crest, Scholastic