|My 5th grade homeschool volunteer face paints a|
student from the special education school at the
Eric Carle party.
- Worked 12-8
- Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions)
- Messy Art Club: Make it stick
- Worked 10-6
- Eric Carle party
- Worked 8:30-4:30
- Books 'n' Babies
- Book Explosion
- Worked 10-6
- Sewing Machine Maker Workshop (last of series)
- Middle School Madness
- Worked 12-6 (came in early to set up my new laptop, so I wasn't totally working and I wasn't supposed to anyways...)
- Worked 10-2
It snowed, rather heavily, over the weekend. I am saving my complaints for how hot it is in summer though! Then it snowed again on Wednesday, but I am truly grateful that the weather delayed until after the big Eric Carle party! We did have a smaller group - maybe 175-200 instead of 250-300, but that's actually closer to what our building can accommodate, so it's all good... You can see pictures from Eric Carle at the library's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ElkhornLibrary/
- WEBINAR: Using Movement for Optimal Development and Early Learning (Early Childhood Investigations - Gill Connell)
- I really liked Connell's Smart Steps book. I think this could be useful in our early childhood programming, especially Winter Wigglers and other movement-based programs.
- WEBINAR: Middle-grade reading, Spring 2017 (Booklist)
- Yes, this is old. I am using these to prep for my pre-summer programs at this point.
- UWM online course (Anna Palmer): Pop-up libraries
- This is a two week course, started last week.