|Just be glad you can't see my sink|
- Back to work after a week off. My to-do list is crazy and my associate is going to be off-ish for a few more weeks. However, never let it be said that I don't like to tackle a healthy to-do list!
- One of the schools on Tuesday decided to check out. It was hectic but we got a lot of circulation! I promised staff I'd plan ahead better for this next time. I found a new friend but staff wouldn't let me keep it. Bookaneers didn't start off too well - only three kids and one of those came by accident (she meant to go to the older club next week) and another was only 4. But it's a start! Once sports end more kids will be back I'm sure. I hope. On the bright side I was working on stats and reports and circulation was up in September.
- Busy. Busy busy busy. I joined in virtually for a panel at Kidlitcon on Friday morning and then to work to get ready for the big Star Wars Celebration. It's been three years since I tried this and I found out yesterday that a few patrons still remember the last one *wince* hopefully this one will go better.
- It did. I am tired.
- Monthly report and budgeting
- Catching up on program prep for this week and next week
- Small grant
- Starting weeding biographies
Stealth Programs and Displays
What the kids are reading; A Selection
- How to eat fried worms
- school group - wimpy kid, minecraft, hunting books, origami, dork diaries, I survived, Bone, famous soccer players (female), Hunger Games (I told them to take Gregor instead) and nonfiction easy readers.
- books on deserts
- rainbow magic
- Heroes of Olympus