Saturday, March 29, 2014

This week at the library; or, This Day at the library

Programs
Random Commentary
  • This was our town's spring break - we had a staff meeting on Monday, my big t-shirt party, and I worked the desk that night and then vacation! Woo! Well, except I also went in to work a couple hours because I had to interview somebody, but that was just a drop in the bucket - I'll take a couple more hours off somewhere else. There's no RA RA READ this week, because I did not send out a department newsletter on Friday!
  • Of course, you want to know what I did on my vacation, right?
    • I had a huge list of things to do, but mostly I spent lots of time reading totally frivolous books and making deposits into my bank of sleep. I should probably just accept that I'm never going to get caught up...

No comments: