Saturday, January 2, 2016

This week at the library; or, The last of 2015

new toys! these have been waiting for....a while
Only three days of work this week - and an amazing amount of work to pack into those days, since programs resume next week! We had a huge snowstorm on Monday and actually closed an HOUR EARLY! This is huge. My library never closes. I've been busy planning programs, ordering supplies, putting together end of year reports, cleaning out stuff, updating toy bags, etc.

Also, my New Year's resolution is to read more middle grade - I'm thinking about 2 a month. Note - this is not an invitation to all publishers to send me their entire frontlist for the year. I mean, you can if you want to, I won't say no to free books, but I am still cleaning out review copies from 2013 (I am determined to start the new year, or at least the new year on Monday with an empty to read shelf).

No comments: