Saturday, July 21, 2018

This week at the library; or, July continues

What's happening at the library
Another staff member is down with a suspected viral infection that only small children are supposed to get! I am starting to feel sick in sympathy... Thankfully, so far everyone has been spacing it out and taking turns. Prepping for big kindergarten trip on Wednesday, last-minute order, working on grants, lots of misc. stuff.

We got a temporary replacement for our desk chair - another office chair that had been relegated to the back b/c when you're not sitting on it, it slowly rises up and then you have to drop it again. It's annoying. Also, I suspect it of giving me leg cramps, b/c of how I am always tucking my legs under chairs when I sit and it doesn't work well with this one.

It's not hand foot and mouth. It's strep. Sigh. It's just been that kind of week.

No comments: