Saturday, December 15, 2018

This week at the library; Almost the last week of programs!

Happening this week
  • Monday
    • Gingerbread house playgroup
    • Books for bedtime
    • Paws to read
    • Department meeting
    • Interview
    • Worked 12-8
  • Tuesday
    • Holiday Cookie Party (toddlers)
    • Interview
    • Worked 9:30-6:30
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
    • Toe to Toe Nutcracker Storytime
I somehow thought this week would be so relaxed after Candyland. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. It was insane. Interviews, meetings, a gazillion things to do, finishing the newsletter, planning for next year, all the warning lights on my car came on, scheduling, last-minute outreach visit next week to prep for, my skirt ripped as I walked out the door. Crazy! I am looking forward to a couple days off at Christmas to sleep!

No comments: