Saturday, March 16, 2019

This week at the library; or, I am still tired

Happening this week
  • Monday
    • Discovery Playgroup
    • Books for Bedtime
    • Paws to Read
    • Summer Reading YS Staff Meeting
  • Tuesday
    • Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions)
    • VIP Volunteers
  • Wednesday
    • Lakeland School field trip
    • Winter Wigglers: Yoga
    • Meeting with new department head for Parks and Rec
  • Thursday
    • Outreach: 5th grade career fair
    • Books 'n' Babies
    • Rock 'n' Read
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Worked 36 hours; 18 hours on desk; 3 programs
Projects and notes
  • Of course I have a cold or something now. Of course. A mix of respiratory and stomach bugs are sweeping the down - I seem to have the respiratory one. That's why this week is fairly brief b/c I feel so icky.
  • I left work early on Tuesday to make up for last week's extra hours and had my hair done - mermaid colors are fresh now!

2 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

You work hard!

Jennifer said...

Lol, I actually pre-posted this - I'm at work until 2 today!