Saturday, October 12, 2019

This week at the library; or, How many incident reports can I write in a week?

Happening this week
  • Monday
    • Paws to Read
    • Managers' Meeting
  • Tuesday
    • Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions)
    • LOTG: OPtions
    • VIP volunteers
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
    • Books 'n' Babies
    • Outreach/Professional Development: Parents' Night/Applied behavior presentation
  • Friday
    • Kohls Wild Theater
    • 2nd grade field trip (2 sessions)
    • Anime Club
  • Saturday
    • Cards for Veterans
  • Worked 38 hours: 11 hours on desk; 9 programs
Notes
  • This week was busy so naturally I started it with a dentist appointment, interleaved it with a nice variety of other things (flu shot! rescheduled flu shot! car needs its own appointment!) and reached truly epic heights of forgettingness about what was happening. Possibly b/c when I wrote out this week's staff "what's happening" I accidentally combined it with next week...
  • Then I had to reschedule stuff b/c of the sudden change in the weather on Friday but then it changed back and was rescheduled and now I need to get a new car and... I'm going home.
Collection development notes
  • Request for missing vol. 11 of Skulduggery Pleasant

No comments: