Sunday, October 20, 2019

This week at the library; or, Paint! Gardening!

I am very proud of the small doors I painted
Happening this week
  • Monday
    • Books for Bedtime
    • Paws to Read
  • Tuesday
    • Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions)
    • VIP volunteers
  • Wednesday
    • 2nd grade field trip
    • Wonderful Wednesdays
  • Thursday
    • Books 'n' Babies
    • 2nd grade field trip
    • Anime Horror Night
  • Friday
    • Closed for staff work day
  • Saturday
  • Worked 18.5 hours; 8 hours on desk; 1 program
  • 3 days off
Notes
  • Another wacky week. I took Mon-Tues. off, covered the desk Thursday night for my generous colleague to run anime horror night because neither I nor my staff wanted to watch really scary anime (sadly, nobody came )-:) painted the storyroom amongst other projects on our staff work day, and then worked the desk Saturday.
  • I spent my time off either gardening or running errands. Also visiting the zoo. I feel it was time well-spent.
Collection development
  • Teacher request - I need replacements for these titles. Roller coaster by Frazee, Owl babies by Waddell, Scarecrow by Rylant. Also more copies of Duck & Goose find a pumpkin.

No comments: