Saturday, October 26, 2019

This week at the library; or, Slime

Making slime with Grandpa!
Happening this week:
  • Monday
    • Open Storyroom
    • Paws to Read
  • Tuesday
    • Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions)
    • VIP volunteers
    • What's next support group
  • Wednesday
    • Fandom committee meeting
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Hours were screwy between time off, car issues, extra hours for slime, etc.
Notes
  • I am beginning to feel that I will never catch up, but I simply had to finish my garden! I worked all day Tuesday (in the freezing rain) to finish planting bulbs and hauling 50 40 lb bags of dirt or mulch to cover them.
  • Then my car frame finally succumbed to rust and snapped "like a wishbone" as I came back from outreach on Thursday, leaving the wheels sticking out at angles and the car, naturally, undrivable. So I had to make an emergency run to get my new (used) car early.
  • On Friday 150 people came to the morning session and 90 people came to the afternoon session of slime-making. Estimated. I am very tired.

No comments: