Saturday, December 21, 2019

This week at the library

Happening this week
  • Monday
    • Manager's mtng
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
    • Gingerbread Playgroup
  • Thursday
    • Open Storyroom
  • Friday
    • Free Lego Build
  • Worked 25ish hours; 9 hours on desk
  • 16 hours PTO
Notes
  • This week we had to finish cleaning up from life-size candyland; we couldn't open the storyroom until this was done. But to do this, I had to have everything wrapped in plastic, pallets put into the basement, and then everything arranged down there. We haven't gotten to the arrangement part yet.
  • This week we also worked on finishing publicity and I got back to my weeding projects. I also got a lot of last-minute memorials and donations, which is great! But does take time for selection. Fortunately, I have no shortage of backlists and carts to choose from.
  • Wednesday I wrote the newsletter and sent out all the reminders for institutional cards and remote collections. I am DONE. Ok, I probably will work on the reading bookmarks some at home. 
Also, getting my first irate patron of the season asking for tax forms (not the first for the library, just my first) reminded me that it is time for my annual declaration that the post office should be in charge of tax forms and libraries should have nothing to do with it.

No comments: