Sunday, August 16, 2020

This week at the library; or, And then we had tornadoes

 No actual sightings, that I know of, but the storm damage was pretty wide-spread. Everything that has flooded in the past at the library flooded again, although it dried up pretty fast.

However, still moving on and keeping things going. I finished weeding the board books, including weeding nearly all of our touchy-feely books. I just don't think they can be safely cleaned and I don't see any testing on these specific surfaces planned for anywhere near the future. They were all in pretty worn condition too.

I started recording programs for the fall and also working on fall orders. I'm too tired to post pictures or anything. I have one more Saturday to work next week and then I get a break, then after Labor Day we'll resume a more regular schedule.

No comments: