Sunday, October 18, 2020

This week at the library; or, Virtual school visits

Last cosmos before the frosts start.
My weeks are starting to fill up again; not that I haven't been working hard, but this is the first time in a while I've had a series of "events" happening. The virtual school visits went pretty well, asides from the inevitable technology glitches. I ended up canceling the virtual middle school book club I had planned - the kids are all zoomed out. I'm kind of sick of screens and my computer has been glitching, so I spent most of this week, when I wasn't doing virtual visits, putting together take home kits. Lots from Jane Bull's Crafty Creatures and some other things. It's quite relaxing to pack all the little bags.

  • Monday
    • School requests; youth services desk; information desk
  • Tuesday
    • Two virtual school visits; youth services desk
  • Wednesday
    • Four virtual school visits; Remote work
  • Thursday
    • One virtual school visit; Remote work
  • Friday
    • One virtual school visit; Remote work
  • Saturday
    • Information desk
  • 14 hours on desk; approx. 8 hours remote; 8 virtual programs

No comments: