Sunday, February 21, 2021

This week at the library


Virtual Programs

  • Manager's meeting
  • YSS meeting library tour
  • Friday live storytime
Projects
  • New project - making an art/writing monthly journal the kids can submit to. I'm going to use "Reading Colors Your World" and some themes I purchased from iRead and I've got a tentative cover and submission form so far. I also bought a comb-binding machine.
  • Two more school request projects (I get requests weekly or more often for specific books, but I consider it a "project" when teachers ask for books on subjects and I need to make selections)
  • Updating/prepping for March storytimes
  • Lots of misc. but time-consuming things to catch up on
Professional Development
  • SEWI Youth Services Programs Meeting: Outdoor, virtual engagement & Beanstack, passive programs, and more
    • Lots of good programming ideas
I took Monday and Tuesday off, trying to make sure I use up most of my time off before my anniversary date in May. It was below freezing and I wandered from project to project, thinking about trying to clean the dirt out of the rug, working on sewing projects, updating my blog, and writing reviews.

No comments: