Sunday, July 25, 2021

This week at the library


 Programs

  • Family Storytime (3 sessions) (Pattie)
  • Kindergarten Here We Come field trip
  • Teen outdoor challenge (Jess)
  • Incredible Bats
  • Author launch (Jess)
Projects and meetings
  • APFV open house
  • YS staff meeting
Last two weeks of summer, although I'm offering a bunch of things in August which I don't normally do. The stress of this summer and all the variables and changes now and coming up through the fall are really burning out my staff and I. We're just in survival mode right now. I stayed late several days this week to finish the first phase of my reorganization of the beginning chapter books (I'll post updates later) and last weekend started a big overhaul of my programming blog, collecting all the resources together. In Short, I Am Busy.

No comments: