Sunday, February 20, 2022

This week at the library

when i manage to stop thinking about work
i'm working on these quilt blocks from my 
great-great grandmother

Programs

  • Paws to Read
  • Dungeons and Dragons
  • Art Workshop: Envelope Cities (3 sessions, after school)
  • Winter Wigglers
  • Get up and move storytime (3 sessions, school)
  • Library on the Go (4 sessions, school)
  • Lapsit
  • Virtual screening of puppet show
  • Sewing workshop
Narrative
 I still feel like I will never catch up on my backlog of work. I have gotten (most) of our programs finalized through May, gotten a start on summer, caught up on some of the collection development, pulled innumerable books for schools, and dealt with an endless stream of problems, questions, and issues. I am frustrated that the much-needed weeding of the picture book area has been put aside though. We really need some time to stop and take stock of what we're doing. Next August/September maybe.

No comments: