Sunday, March 13, 2022

This week at the library

another batch of amaryllis for me

Programs

  • Paws to Read
  • Pokemon Club
  • Family Storytime
  • Candle making workshop (2 sessions)
  • Lapsit
  • Teen Advisory Board
Projects
  • Collection development
Bunnies visited us for Paws to Read and I was VERY impressed that the 50 people who came were absolutely quiet and calm! It might have helped that we all warned them that if they stressed the rabbits they would DIE. I'm updating my candle making workshop since we added gel wax and some new elements this time and it will repost next week. My associate ran a third session for adults while I coughed quietly in my office.

We had a managers meeting and a major revamp of the schedule, due to some staffing changes, and are doubling down on summer reading plans. I'm also making headway on weeding the picture books - I've almost finished the second neighborhood, community. Battle of the Books has been bringing in lots of familiar and new faces and we've been very busy all week!

No comments: