Sunday, April 10, 2022

This week at the library

Houseplants... they do not always live happily in my house

Programs

  • Paws to Read
  • Aquanauts
  • Family Storytime (2 sessions)
  • Art Workshop (after school visit)
  • Lapsit
  • Bookaneers
  • Literacy Night (school collaboration)
  • Book-a-Librarian sewing
  • Teen Advisory Board
Projects
  • Monthly report
  • Managers' meeting
  • Hope Squad meeting
  • Summer reading planning meeting
  • Picture book collection development - still working on the FUN neighborhood
  • Updated reader's advisory bookmarks

1 comment:

Test said...

Don't feel bad. I kill just about everything. I'm not a huge fan of plants inside, mainly because my mother always thought they brought dirt into the house. She wasn't a fan of my spider plant phase in middle school.