Sunday, June 12, 2022

This week at the library

This was at the end, the last few people before the rain started

Programs

  • Family storytime: Down in the dirt
  • fourth grade field trip (85 students)
  • Family garden playgroup
  • Art workshop: Marbling
  • Teen Advisory Board
  • Teen movie night
Projects
  • We had a retirement party for our school colleague who has done our storytimes for many years and is a beloved library and community figure. I also met with the new coordinator who will be taking over in the fall. I'm very excited about our collaboration going forward - we're on the same page about a lot of things we want to do and it's going to be fun working together.
  • I had a good turnout for the garden playgroup before rain ended the fun. We planted seeds and explored for bugs.
  • I've finished another section of the neighborhoods and only have five sections left! Only... we're also discussing budget and our new adult services librarian will be arriving in a few weeks. I finished my last additional night/closing shifts and am ready for a break.

No comments: