Sunday, July 17, 2022

This week at the library

Programs

  • Paws to Read
  • We Explore Artist Herve Tullet
  • Pokemon Club
  • Family Storytime: Fly with the birds
  • Maker Workshop: Sewing softies (part 1)
  • Maker Workshop: Quilting (part 2)
  • Storywagon: Kidsplay
  • Library on the Go: Summer school/free lunch
  • Pre-kindergarten field trip (2 sessions)
Notes
  Two more weeks to go. I had a spate of meetings this week, manager's meeting, three meetings about scheduling/programming in the fall and into next year, and I represented the library at a small group meeting for a county-wide health and wellness initiative (sounds fancier than it was). I was very grateful that a wonderful volunteer took over the adult quilting class (and did a much better job than I would have done) because I was completely overtaken by meetings and barely finished my own sewing workshop in time for another!

No comments: