Sunday, October 2, 2022

This week at the library

A multiple-part creation from one of my
Project Explore sewers.
Programs

  • Family Storytime (2 sessions)
  • Anime Club
  • Lego Challenge
  • We Explore Outdoors
  • Project Explore
  • Lapsit
  • Pokemon Club
  • I like to move it!
Outreach and other events
  • Outreach storytimes (5 sessions)
  • Manager's meeting
  • Play Therapist
  • After school outreach
Notes
  • A lot was going on this week. My school colleague officially started offering her programs at the library, it was the last program with a staff member who is leaving, and one of my aides took over handling our wrap-around/after school outreach at a local daycare. I finally managed to defeat, at least temporarily, my sinus headache, but my staff have been really nice about putting up with my sinus infection-induced grumpiness.

No comments: